Thursday, August 27, 2009

Terry Fox Run 2009

Once again this year I am proudly supporting The Terry Fox Foundation in its ongoing work to fund innovative and progressive cancer research programs.

I very much hope you will consider making a donation in support of my effort, confident in the knowledge that your kindness will impact the lives of so many people living with cancer. I share the following message with you, as I believe it reflects the core philosophy of this organization and one of the many reasons I choose to support it:
The Terry Fox Foundation firmly believes in its obligation to be fully transparent in all matters relating to fiscal reporting. With only 3 cents of every dollar raised going towards administration, and ten cents going towards fundraising costs, the Foundation is an industry leader in fundraising accountability.
You can donate to me directly and securely by accessing my personal fundraising page:

http://www.terryfox.org/cgi/page.cgi/Works/participants.html/WNJN2E

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of my goal.
Simon Mac Donald

No comments: