Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Formspring Account for PhoneGap Questions

Hey all,

I've been off on vacation for a bit and I'm struggling to catch up on the comments to this blog. The commenting features of blogger are actually pretty poor. Just wanted to let you know that I will get to them soon.

Also, as part of being able to react to things better if you have a question for me you should post it on my newly created Formspring account. I think this forum will offer a much better way for us to interact. If someone posts a really interesting question that leads to some coding I will end up posting it back here at the blog. Obviously, I'll be focusing on PhoneGap/Cordova questions but if you want to ask about comic books and coffee that'd be great too.

Cheers....

Simon

1 comment:

Simon MacDonald said...

Don't ask me any questions on Formspring anymore as they are closing down the service. I'll think of something else.